Studies done on many species of medicinal plants for their virustatic properties appeared to have antiviral properties. This Antiviral and antimicrobial blend helps keep flu, viruses and bacteria at bay. A-pinene combined with 1,8-cineole, which are both found in several essential oils with limonene, form a strong antiviral, whereas the alcohols strengthen their action. Bring this blend home for its antiviral effect along with keeping your home smelling bright and fresh too!
Some of the oils in this blend should be avoided on skin because they can cause contact dermatitis, such as oils which are high in phenols. However, aromatic diffusing is safe to use for acute or chronic infections and will keep your home smelling bright and fresh.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
- Ravintsara (Cinnamomum Camphora)
- Cedarwood Atlas (Cedrus Atlantica)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus)
- Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini)
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare).